Saturday, October 31, 2009

wedding crashers fail in action+estee lauder haul and GWP promo !!


yesterday me n buddy were having chinese food  when i remember our promise to crash a wedding !lol.so we headed home get ready and stop by senayan city first because we forgot to bring envelope.lolll.




then lets go to Mulia Hotel and i told her,last time i was there,there were no guest list thingie,i hope this time no guestlist also.then we we reached the ballroom,i asked the security,where is the BLA BLA and BLEH BLEH's wedding,and he said right here,he pointed the alley right behind hem and suddenly i turn around and told my friend,THEY GOT LAPTOP !(for guestlist)SWITCH TO PLAN B !lolll
then she pretended answering phone call and hurry us to get outside and get in another cab and we headed to ritz carlton hotel,its above a mall,so nothing to lose if there was no wedding at that time.and i make sure that my freind already knew where the ballroom is so we need not to ask for direction at the hotel coz we didnt know if thwere was any wedding or not !lol.turns out there wasnt !we ended up wandering around to buy gift for my a friend of mine.loll.

when i told my brother bout this,he was like ! we already planned to crash a wedding too ! (by we,he meant he and my sister and crazy cousins) and i was like,next time count me in and i said,dont aim too high !some high end wedding has guest list ,lets just go to ritz carlton wedding,do not go to mulia,i have learnt my lesson.lolll

stupid sad face on our way home !hhaaha ! but we actually had so much fun !hhaha its just us,love doing spontaneour and stupid things !loll




do u know maybelline and revlon is considered department store brand here?well not considered,they ARE department store brand here !lol
hope the estee lauder advance night repair works for me,its the most expensive skincare item i have bought coz turns out its the biggest size and i didnt know !lolll.
will let u know


anyhoooo,estee lauder at nordstorm is haveing GWP promo !i think i shud grab the pore minimizing serum !loll
read here
hurry !

15 comments:

TigerLily said...

:) i never thought of crashing a wedding as a fun idea but you made it sounds like it's a very fun idea, maybe i should try it sometimes ;p


http://tigerlilysbook.blogspot.com
http://twothousandthings.blogspot.com

Dina (XYYan) said...

wow! crashing a wedding! i never even think of doing that... lol.. you and your friend are so brave... haha...
please do a review on the advance night repair serum if you've used it... =)

Toothfairy said...

wahahahha... you're so brave to try to crash a wedding in the first place! I'd never thought of doing something like that! it's pretty awesome!
*loves*

Rai said...

LOL @ CRASHING A WEDDING!
OMG! Like last year I crashed a wedding reception. hahaha It was so funny, I didn't even know the people at all.

Toothfairy said...

btw I've just started a little game on my blog, so if you want to join, go check it out!

Have a lovely sunday!
*loves*

Shop N' Chomp said...

Haha...doing spontaneous things with friends is always fun! ;) I don't know if I could ever crash a wedding though!

Princesa Livia said...

Hey!! Love your pics =) Gave you an award by the way- check out my blog for more info xx Livia

Eternally Fixated said...

Wedding crashing! Brave!

I LOVE your blog!

Pls check out our Fashion Style & Celebrity Gossip Blog!
www.eternallyfixated.blogspot.com

Parisky said...

Nom nom nom :) What is that estee lauder advance night repair supposed to do?

Shop N' Chomp said...

P.S Unfortunately I can't tell when the package arrived b/c the stamp is too faint to read. :( I am just glad I received it! :)

Marce said...

I never crashed a wedding before! Sounds like you had a good time even though you weren't able to make it in...oh well, better luck next time!

amynaree said...

the chinese food pictures made me hungry lol

sssdawna said...

that sounds fun! ive never been to anyone's wedding before = ] i got a little hard candy by the way...thanks for ur suggest and u never know, you could win!

~Lisa said...

LOL, sounds fun! Love your sad faces, so cute XD

And Maybelline and Revlon are department store?? WOW! Some people treat drugstore brands as dirt, I wonder what would happen if they knew they were department store products..Hmmm

Follow me?
www.xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com

lindah said...

aww sad faces! :) and I don't think I would want to crash the weddings over here... they might notice! haha xD and I remember going to laos and revlon was like department store looking.. I was like omg! ARE YOU FOREAL!?!? haha, I was trying to afford expensive makeup back then but didn't have the funding :P

Post a Comment

show me some love, dear !ur comments always make me happy! for haters,why u still cheking out my blog?:)

 

visitors

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com

Great Morning ©  Copyright by Serena's Daily Ramble