Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Music tag

sooooooo i have been really f*cked up lately and music and karaoke has been my guilty pleasure.loll.but i always find myself listening to the same song that i love over and over again.i dont watch MTV,i only ask my friends for recommendations.so i start this tag so we can share our faves.
*loves*
hehehe
btw got myself new ipod  (its related isnt it? ),i lost mine maybe 4 months ago?:(
lol when my friend asked my bout ipod coz he wanted to get one,i told him to get 16gb instead of 8gb but then i also told him the 16gb  was already sold out and i thought it was no harm to check back to the store,and there were only 2 ipods on display,green 8gb and this blue 16gb,and i screamt : THATS MINE,I WANT THAT !haha i won !loll.and bought this red case coz i hate the original color,u can see in the pict.lol




so the tag starts here

------------------------------------------
Music tag
so the rule is you have to fill the survey below,mention the person who tagged you and tag minimum 3 bloggers so you we get to know her result. :)
remember
*write down the title AND the artist.:)
*It doesnt have to be perfect,we won't judge so don't worry :P
*the songs have to be in english,its universal :P
*please dont read the rest of the entry,read it when you are filling the survey.hehehe

  • personal:
Top 40s at the moment : Party in The USA -Miley Cyrus,Trouble is a friend -Lenka

3 songs that represent your feeling at the moment: I'm With You- Svril Lavigne,The Show-Lenka,The Climb - Miley Cyrus

Song(s) that gives u spirits when you are down :Put Your Records On-Corrine Bailey Rae,The Climb-Miley Cyrus



the second part you should be spontaneous,scroll slowly and make sure u read each entry one by one before continuing to the next question




  • Spontaneous







Wedding : Close to You - The Carpenters (i doubt my mum had met my dad at that moment,hahaha)







SEXY !!! Sexy Back?? Justin Timberlake (since he is one of the sexiest  man alive hahahha)







I HATE MY EX,HE IS A REAL JERK ! Smile -Lily Allen







R&B Nite My Humps-Black Eyed Peas (haha yeah its so not 2009,dont judge ,its the rule !it just popped in my head!loll)








Diamond: baby boy- Beyonce Knowles ( actually when i said diamond i thought of beyonce and her bling bling but the only song i remember was baby boy and crazy in love.hahaha)






Eccentric : Poker Face - Lady Gaga








British : Thats Not My Name - The Ting Tings (are they??its my guess.lol)









Adorable : The Fear-Lily Allen



DONE ! so im tagging
Notesfromthetoothfairy
Lisa
Lisa Kate
beautyjunkee
jbreezy
Adin
Dina
u know what,anyone can do this  since its first post !hehe

---------------------------THE END---------------------

9 comments:

Dina (XYYan) said...

Thanks for tagging me! i'm going to do it soon...

aww, did SK-II cause you breakout? what did you use from SK-II?

adin_22 said...

Thanks for tagging me....you really are such a cutie...I love lenka's songs too...and hubby's kidding me that I love miley cyrus...oh well I do...

Toothfairynotes said...

thanks hun for tagging me again...
I'm planning to do the previous one this week :)
sorry for being behind!
oh and thanks for entering the giveaway!!!


*loves*

amynaree said...

nice ipod, love the color!

lindah said...

I can't find my iPod :( I'm sure it's in my other car though.. LOL! I should take better care of my presents :P

and it's called paranormal activity. It's only playing in some theatres though. You should find it online! It's SUPER scary!!

~Lisa said...

Yea, music!! Though, I don't listen to it often enough....bad me! LOL & Great iPod! I still have the Lame-O 2GB silver nano T.T"

Please visit my blog at www.xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com

Midtown Girl said...

Just had to say I loved your comment! And I know, when I'm irritated I type like a mad-woman - LOL!

Great blog darling!

XOXO
Amy

Diane said...

Great post. Thats Not My Name - The Ting Tings, I love that song, well I love the whole album. Smile- Lily allen great breakup song!

Shop N' Chomp said...

Congrats on your new ipod and thanks for the tag! :)

Post a Comment

show me some love, dear !ur comments always make me happy! for haters,why u still cheking out my blog?:)

 

visitors

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com

Great Morning ©  Copyright by Serena's Daily Ramble