Monday, September 28, 2009

tag+no buy clown pict+ summer's cute earrings

 haha its ugly right?im a nasty dirty ugly catwoman.loll





summer's cute earring yeay i LOVE them,thanks hun !









summer's kawaii bracelet,pick your own bow to match your outfit
:P
btw i just realize that holly's bday is also oct 4th,two bday girls.lol



----------------------- tag--------------------

thanks for tagging me notes ?LOL
I'm supposed to invite you all over for a virtual dinner party.
The question is: If you were going to allow us to spend a night at your home, we'd like to know the following:


1. What books are on your favorite shelf?
well i have no fave one,because i only have one.lol.i just mix them.lol.mostly i have magz but i have some books too.lol.most of them are sophie kinsella's,sidney sheldon's,the secret.loll.i kinda try to believe but it kinda doesnt make sense,anyone had any good experience?lol
actually my fave is sidney sheldon's novels i guess?once i get my hand on that book,i cant stop reading.loll.


2. What DVDs are on your favorite shelf?
im not gonna list all dvds.lol.but i have some fave series,30 rock,how i met your mother,desperate housewives,family guy,american dad.BAHAHAHA.but i only have american dad season 1.loll


3. What are your two favorite cookbooks?
none.lolll.i dont cook and even if i cook,i'd definitely just browse from the internet anyway.loll


4. Select 1-3 recipes you will cook for your special guests.
since i cant cook,i can just imagine yeah

hahaha
well i have no clue
tom yum !hot pot and meatballs.bahahhaha.im craving for those ATM,so thats all i have in mind.lolll



5. What will we be drinking that's available?
um....water?LMAO

seriously i have nothing else.jasmine tea?lolll

Well, since you've been visiting my place, I think it's only fair to invite me over to yours, don't you?
I'm tagging:

 Julie 

9 comments:

Lisa J. said...

Ahahahahaa.... That wasnt too bad. Nice jewellery!!!~

MilknCookiie said...

The earrings and bracelet are soooo cute! >_<

♥ Milk

Shop N' Chomp said...

I love 30 Rock too! Thank you for the tag, Vanilla! :)

amynaree said...

lol nice clown make up :)

adin_22 said...

awww...thanks for the tag......u really looks so pretty....and I have the same bracelet from summer....so cute isn't it.....thanks again verina....

Toothfairynotes said...

tom yum! I want! and I like the earrings...

*loves*

lindah said...

the earrings are soooo cute :D and this isn't super clowny :) a little goofy but you still look cute! ^_^

adin_22 said...

u got awards....

Blair said...

Your catwoman look is hilarious!

Post a Comment

show me some love, dear !ur comments always make me happy! for haters,why u still cheking out my blog?:)

 

visitors

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com

Great Morning ©  Copyright by Serena's Daily Ramble